- Clubhouse with Internet Cafe
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Business Center
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Car Care Center
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Access Gate
- Resident Activities
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- Online Rent Payment Service
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. each. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees.
- One of the most memorable experiences of a visit to picturesque Tarpon Springs is the historic SPONGE EXCHANGE elegantly refurbished Village. There amidst elegant courtyards, white stucco walls and lovely walkways the visitor will find 31 specialty shops and restaurants featuring unique and unusual fashions and gifts from Greece and around the world.
- Named by Time’s Money Magazine as one of the Five Best Big Cities in the United States, TAMPA is considered a “Sunbelt beach city with international aspirations.” Experience the inspiring culture of museums and diverse cuisines of memorable dining, unique shopping, and Downtown’s array of arts and entertainment, outdoor activities, nightlife, and events.
- TARPON SPRINGS is a unique gem in the state of Florida. Located where a series of bayous meet the Gulf of Mexico, it boasts the largest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the United States and is world famous for its Sponge Docks, a popular tourist attraction not unlike the seaside villages found in Greece.